Re: [AMBER] Re: Installation of Amber11 under Cygwin on WindowXP

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 16:00:08 -0500

This thread seems to apply to AmberTools 1.3 which was recently
released. This release unzips into the amber11 directory, hence the
use of "amber11" everywhere. I suppose then, that amber, here, is a
misnomer, and instead refers to AmberTools. As far as I know, April
is the expected release date.

Good luck!
Jason