RE: [AMBER] antechamber bond type error

From: Mark M Huntress <markmh.bgsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 19:18:51 -0500

Thank you.

I tried just making a mol2 file, and got the same error. With command:

antechamber -i retch.pdb -fi pdb -o retch.mol2 -fo mol2 -c bcc

The error was:

Warning: the assigned bond types may be wrong, please :
(1) double check the structure (the connectivity) and/or
(2) adjust atom valence penalty parameters in APS.DAT, and/or
(3) increase MAXVASTATE in define.h and recompile bondtype.C
(4) increase PSCUTOFF in define.h and recompile bondtype.C
    Be cautious, use a large value of PSCUTOFF (>10) will significantly increase the computer time
Error: cannot run "/usr/local/amber/amber9/exe/bondtype -i ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac -j full" in judgebondtype() of antechamber.c properly, exit

Attached is the retch.pdb file that I used.

I got the same error when trying to use this pdb file, and previously when I was just using a gaussian log file.

Anything I did wrong?

Thanks
Mark