Re: [AMBER] problem with MM-PBSA

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 16:51:07 -0800

My suggestion is that you carefully go over your procedures used to generate
the mutant mdcrd/prmtop files. It has been suggested on the list to do the
suggested file manipulations by hand first before relying on any script. You
can always do some initial consistency check of the files by visualizing in
VMD ...

All the best,
Ray