Re: [AMBER] problem with MM-PBSA

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 09:03:24 -0500

Hello,

You have really not provided enough information for us to help you
track down the problem. There are many reasons why the GBTOT and
PBTOT may be too high. I believe the program that prepares the
snapshots automatically mutates the selected residue(s) to an alanine.
 However, you do have to provide mutant topology files as well. Are
you sure that you created compatible prmtops? Have you gotten the
tutorials to work for you? (i.e. reproduced the results obtained on
the tutorial?)

Good luck!
Jason