Re: [AMBER] comparing coordinates from restart file and ptraj outputs

From: Daniel Roe <droe.nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:45:20 -0500

If you want higher precision trajectories you can use the netcdf
trajectory format (ioutfm=1). The higher precision will likely not
change your results, but netcdf files are more compact and faster to
process than formatted trajectories so it's a good idea to use them anyway.

-Dan

Daniel R. Roe, Ph.D.
Research Chemist
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8443