Re: [AMBER] Custom RNA modeling

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:55:20 -0500

Amber is not the right tool for RNA 3D structure prediction from sequence.
perhaps in the future.
I think the best approach for you to take is to find articles in the
literature that were successful at what you want to do and see what methods
they used, and perhaps use those in putting together some documents on the
protocols.
carlos