Re: [AMBER] Custom RNA modeling

From: Wallace Kunin <kunin.marshall.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:50:25 -0500

Just to rephrase and clarify this issue. I am looking to produce a few page
simple instruction manual on RNA modeling and mechanics in AMBER. I know
AMBER is very large and complex and this is a tough task but I want to see
if it's possible. I am fairly new to AMBER and I have read through the
user's manuals for AMBER 10 and AMBERTools and have found a few simple
commands, one of which I mentioned in my first message but I don't know
where to really get going. The person I am writing this for is not very
good at programming so simplicity is key as far as is possible. I thought
the tRNA might be a good start but the method suggested so far using MCSYM
seems far too difficult for the person I'm writing for to understand in any
reasonable amount of time.