Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA on a selected region

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:15:58 -0500

Hello,

This paper, http://www.springerlink.com/content/gh2801w6177v6881/ ,
describes how to do this with amber. It is a slightly different
technique, in which they include a "buffer" region around the active
site that doesn't move to stabilize the minimization some, the details
are described in the paper. The paper also includes a website with
detailed instructions:
http://www.teokem.lu.se/~ulf/Methods/mm_pbsa.html . Hopefully this
has the information you're looking for.

Good luck!