RE: [AMBER] trouble with antechamber

From: Jennifer L. Muzyka <jennifer.muzyka.centre.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:39:15 -0500

Okay, it looks like our problem is with the mopac program itself, because we get the same behavior when we run the test case as you've described here. Perhaps more troubling, I don't see a file named mopac.out to look for clues. I'd appreciate any advice you can offer about what's gone wrong and how we might fix it. Thanks.
-Jennifer