Re: [AMBER] trajout problem

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:56:43 -0500

try simplifying the run- make it single cpu and only run for 1 step. maybe
you'll get more info in your mdout file.
are you running interactively or submitting to a queue? maybe the queue
output/error file has info. it sounds like you might be getting an error
reading the restart file but it isn't creating an output.