Re: [AMBER] Polarizable simulation of the slab

From: Jan Heyda <Jan.Heyda.seznam.cz>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 15:53:57 +0100 (CET)

I started from equilibrated NPT simulation, which gave box with
dimensions approximately 32A x 32A x 32A.
System was then shifted by 75A in z-coordinate (by awk) and z-PBC
changed to 150, so the final system sizes were 32A x 32A x 150A, and all
atoms were in the z-region 59A-91A.

The system was thou inhomogeneous in total, but in fact it's 60A of
vacuum, 32A of water, and 60A of vacuum. This should be stabile during
simulation.

Jan