Re: [AMBER] check MAXPR in locmem.f error on minimization

From: Jodi Hadden <jodih.uga.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:29:51 -0500

Ah, I tried reducing the 2.5 to a smaller number before... I must have
forgotten to recompile then. Sorry for my mistake. With a proper
recompile, this remedies the problem. Thanks!

The reason I was not using pmemd was because it crashed with the error:
fill_bonded: max14 exceeded!!
And the patch that was suggested to fix this error previously was for
an earlier version of sander. Can a sander patch be applied to pmemd?
I am not at all familiar with the code and was not sure of what I
might break by trying something like this... The sander patch was
suggested here: http://dev-archive.ambermd.org/200811/0021.html