Re: [AMBER] hbond analysis by ptraj- segmentation fault

From: Daniel Roe <droe.nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:42:49 -0500

Hi,

You said that you are running this analysis on a stripped trajectory,
but in your Ptraj output it looks like the topology file you are using
with the stripped trajectory still has information about the waters in
it. You should make sure the topology file you are using corresponds to
the input coordinates (i.e. you need a 'stripped' topology file).
Alternatively, you could try loading in the original trajectory and
putting the strip commands before the hbond commands, but that is
probably less convenient.

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, Ph.D.