Re: [AMBER] non standart residue library creation with tleap (Zn atom)

From: Andrew Voronkov <drugdesign.yandex.ru>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 20:38:28 +0300

How to create frcomd file then? Manually?
http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/tutorials/amber_workshop/Tutorial_four/section4.htm
- how was this frcmod file created? Where should I get bond and dihedrals parameters then, to measure them in the protein or to make estimation by some software?
I don't quite understand how Ross Walker has made that frcmod file.