Re: [AMBER] Is it taking too much time

From: nicholus bhattacharjee <nicholusbhattacharjee.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 00:14:26 -0500

Dear Nicolas,
                  Thanx a lot. I think I have installed the parallel
version. But is it done properly or not I am not sure about that. Instead of
sander.MPI, sander.LES.MPI and sander.PIMD.MPI executables I am getting
sander.LES and sander.MPI executables in my directory $AMBERHOME/exe/. Is
this is ok?

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 10:00 AM, Nicolas SAPAY <nicolas.sapay.cermav.cnrs.fr

Nicholus Bhattacharjee
PhD Scholar
Department of Chemistry
University of Delhi