RE: [AMBER] Error: unable to find mopac charges in mopac.out

From: Rilei Yu <yulaomao1983.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:12:19 +0800 (CST)

Dear Prof. Ross,

Thanks for your suggestion. When i did it as your suggestion, but the problem still cannot be solved.

1: I repeated to run it, but the same error appears again.
2: I have permission to delete these file, as I run it in my private computer.
3: I have attached all these files to this e-mail, can you re-check again?

Thanks!

Rilei Yu

--- 09年10月20日,周二, Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk> 写道: