Re: [AMBER] problem with 4-Hydroxyl-Proline tutorial

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:10:52 +0100

Dear Jia Xu,

You might try R.E.D. where RESP inputs are automatically built from
the P2N file format.

The P2N file format is described .
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-1.php#3

For charge derivation of aminoacid fragments, see for instance:
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-1.php#10
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-1.php#13

See R.E.D. Server tutorial & charge derivation of aminoacid fragments:
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#24

regards, Francois