RE: [AMBER] mm_pbsa-Binding and Stability tests?

From: Antonija Tomić <Antonija.Tomic.irb.hr>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:51:28 +0100

Hi

I followed the link ( http://archive.ambermd.org/200806/0357.html )
and edited my mm_pbsa_statistics.pm (by changing 1 of ELRAELE, EPB,
PBNONPOL to 0). No longer I have errors like:

WARNING: Missing PBNONPOL for PB in 0 -> Taken from -1
WARNING: Missing ELRAELE for PB in 0 -> Taken from -1
WARNING: Missing EPB for PB in 0 -> Taken from -1
.
.
.

BUT I STILL HAVE:

No values for MM_ELE existing -> Skipping
No values for GB_GBSOL existing -> Skipping
No values for MM_GAS existing -> Skipping

My first question is the same as in the link above:
Can anyone tell me if this was a valid way of solving the
problem or have I misunderstood something?
And, can I skip warning messages for (MM_ELE, GB_GBSOL and MM_GAS)
when calculating binding energy and stability energy?

Grateful
Antonija