[AMBER] RESP charges of Fe4S4 cluster

From: subarna thakur <thakur.subarna.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 08:53:20 +0100

Hello I  have calculated the electrostatic potential for the Fe4S4 cluster using the gaussian03 and I then want to claculate the RESP charges for the Fe and S atoms.I am trying to use antechember but it is giving error stating "For atom [25] :Fe1, the best APS is not zero, bonds involved by this atom are frozen".I have been told that antechember cant be used for metal cluster.In that condition how do I calculate the RESP charges of the  Fe atoms of the metal cluster. Subarna Thakur Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local http://in.local.yahoo.com/