[AMBER] Re: How to solve the problem "RESTARTED DUE to LINMIN FAILURE"

From: Jianping Lin <jianpingl.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 00:18:44 +0100

Dear All,

I still couldn't solve the "*RESTARTED DUE to LINMIN FAILURE" I had. when I
checked the structure using ptraj, It said that some distances between
Hydrogen and carbon are too small. I added the hydrogens using leap for my
structure.

The attactment includes my inital structure (without hydrogens) and inital
input for leap and sander.

Can someone show me how to solve this problem?
Thanks a lot.

Jianping
*