Re: [AMBER] Question on REST and VALUE1 keywords

From: Ashish Runthala <ashish.runthala.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 02:26:19 +0100

This section is read only if NMROPT > 0 as a series of namelist specifications,
with name "&wt".

Value1 and 2 are respectively the values of the change corresponding
to ISTEP1 and ISTEP2, respectively. If ISTEP2=0, the change is fixed at
VALUE1 for the remainder of the run, once step ISTEP1 is reached
Now i guess you are clear.

Ashish

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 2:44 AM, Carlos
Simmerling<carlos.simmerling.gmail.com> wrote:
> this section is only needed if you want to change the restraint weight over
> time.
>

> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 5:06 PM, <hwu.clarku.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to run a simple restraint minimization and the input is as follow:
>> --------------
>>  &cntrl
>>   maxcyc=1000,
>>   imin=1,
>>   ntmin=1,
>>   ncyc=50,
>>   cut=15,
>>   rgbmax=15,
>>   ntb=2,
>>   ntp=1,
>>   igb=0,
>>   ntpr=100,
>>   nmropt=1,
>>  &end
>> #
>> &wt type='REST', istep1=0, istep2=0, value1=1000.0, value2=1000.0, &end
>> &wt type='END', &end
>> DISANG=figure-4a.ang_rst

Ashish Runthala,
Faculty Division III,
Lecturer, Biological Sciences,
Birla Institute of Technology and Science,
Pilani, Rajasthan- 333031
INDIA