Re: 回复: [AMBER] errors of PMEMD installation

From: Qinghua Liao <fantasticqhl.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:59:03 +0100

Dear Mengjuei Hsieh,
I followed your suggestion, but it still didnot work, errors were just the same. I am just confused now and I don't know how to deal with it. The following lines are the environment I set, could you find some problem about this error?

AMBERHOME=/usr/local/amber10
export AMBERHOME
export PATH=$PATH:$AMBERHOME/bin
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib
source /opt/intel/fc/9.0/bin/ifortvars..sh ia32
source /opt/intel/cc/9.0/bin/iccvars.sh ia32
export FC=/opt/intel/fc/9.0/bin/ifort
export CC=/opt/intel/cc/9.0/bin/icc
export CXX=/opt/intel/cc/9.0/bin/icpc
export MKL_HOME=/opt/intel/mkl/9.0
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/opt/intel/mkl/9.0/lib/32

By the way, I have installed openmpi in /usr/local , and I don't know how to uninstall it after I tried to use the rpm tools. Does that interfere the compilation of PMEMD with lammpi? Or could you tell me how to uninstall openmpi?

Thanks very much in advance!

All the best!

Qinghua