Re: [AMBER] how to launch XLEaP from SSH Secure Shell?

From: Tom Joseph <ttjoseph.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 00:24:56 +0100

There is also ssh -Y which disables some X11 security relative to -X,
and may be helpful in some cases.

But it sounds like you are using Windows and the graphical "SSH Secure
Shell" Windows-native program, which to my knowledge does not include
an X server. You might try Cygwin (www.cygwin.com), which is a free
distribution of a number of open-source Unix/Linux software packages,
including X.org and OpenSSH.

--Tom