Re: [AMBER] Re: MM-PBSA delphi.crg and delphi.siz

From: Ray Luo <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 15:24:40 +0100

Manish,

If you can reproduce the examples in Amber 10, then please be more
specific on what input script you used and what output files you got in
your failure ... it is impossible to guess what happened based on your
description ...

All the best,
Ray

Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dept Molecular Biology & Biochemistry
University of California, Irvine, CA 92697
USPS: PO Box 3900 Email: rluo.uci.edu
Phones: (949) 824-9528, 9562
Web: http://rayl0.bio.uci.edu/