Re: [AMBER] unexplained blow-up at restart

From: Sally Pias <sallypias.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:11:08 +0100

The restart coordinates (input for the second NPT run) look fine. The
protein has simply translated a couple of Angstroms, in comparison to
the reference coordinates (structure prior to MD). Otherwise, the
structures are nearly identical. Note that the restart coordinates
are from a run with nscm set to 0.