Re: [AMBER] How to fix specific atoms? (not residue)

From: Tom Joseph <ttjoseph.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 23:01:04 +0100

There are several things wrong or potentially wrong here:

- Some commas are missing.
- You probably want more minimization cycles (maxcyc, ncyc options).
- 500 kcal/mol is quite a lot...
- Did you specify reference coordinates with -ref when invoking sander?

Finally, when asking questions about software difficulties, it's
always a good idea to include the exact error message so others have
an idea what precisely doesn't work.

--Tom