[AMBER] ligand/protein minimization

From: Andrew Olson <muchemfu.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 22:00:26 +0100

When trying to minimize my protein with ligand bound (directly from antechamber) it keeps throwing up errors in xleap (after check) that something is wrong with my ligand atom types, but i cant seem to figure it out.  Here is the error i get after i check the file using xleap.FATAL:  Atom .R<SUB 189>.A<O17 1> does not have a type.I also have a clash with ligand and a residue in the protein, will that be a problem for minimizing?  I will include the pdb file of the ligand bound to the protein for reference.  I want to keep the ligand there, even with the clash, in hopes that the minimzing will move the domain out of the way.

Thanks