Fw: [AMBER] Re: pls help and suggest

From: Vishal Maingi <maingipaws.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 19:45:21 +0100

Dear Amber users,

> Exactly. Once you find out the units, use GAFF for the
> parameters.

Thanks for reply.

one more query is that if I ultimately make dendrimer by using GAFF parmetrised residues (less than 200 atoms in each residue so that I can use antechamber), then finally dendrimer will contain large number of atoms. after this I need to save prmtop inpcrd files for that I will again use GAFF (correct me if I am wrong). now my confusion is would it be nice to use GAFF for dendrimer which contains large number of atoms(as GAFF is good for small molecules) or else it wont matter if I have already used GAFF for small residues.

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com