Re: [AMBER] ouput trajectory of only CA atom

From: Jordan Monnet <monnet.jordan.free.fr>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 17:03:32 +0100

Hello,

Whether you need pdb files, you could do something like :

trajin ub_anal.crd

image origin
strip !.CA

trajout ub_ca.pdb pdb nobox
go

This input would give you a pdb for each step of your trajectory, you may
want to select only the step you whish.

Jordan

Jordan MONNET
Bachelor in Biology & Computer science