Re: [AMBER] RE: suggestions

From: Cihan Aydin <cihan.aydin.umassmed.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 02:29:22 +0100

Hey Raja,

The cross-correlation matrices ptraj generates are DCC maps.

For the analysis -

Hunenberger, P. H., A. E. Mark, and W. F. van Gunsteren. 1995.
Fluctuation and cross-correlation analysis of protein motions observed
in nanosecond molecular dynamics simulations. J Mol Biol 252:492-503.

and most of the papers that cite this paper.

On Mon, 2009-07-06 at 18:01 -0700, Ross Walker wrote:
> Hi Raja,
>
> Please post such questions to the AMBER mailing list, where I am cc'ing
> this. See http://lists.ambermd.org/ for signup details.
>
> You can accomplish what you want do by providing ptraj with a set of ranges
> for the trajin command. E.g. if you were writing to the trajectory file once
> every 1 ps, then for 12 ns you would have 12000 frames in your trajectory.
> Thus in ptraj you would specify:
>
> trajin foo.mdcrd 2001 12000 1
>
> To read every frame between 2001 (2.001ns) and 12000 (12ns).
>
> All the best
>
> Ross

Cihan Aydin
UMass Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
PhD Student . Schiffer Lab
364 Plantation St. LRB 970M
Worcester, MA 01605
cihan.aydin.umassmed.edu