Re: [AMBER] amber9 in fedora10

From: Bala subramanian <bala.biophysics.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 08:02:54 +0100

Dear Dr. Ross,

I have attached the full error file. It says IntrinsicP.h and ShellP.h : No
such file or directory.
I dnt find these files when i give locate IntrinsicP.h or ShellP.h. Do
these files belong to X11 devel libraries ?. Should i install some other
libraries also. Because X11 devel libraries are already installed.

Bala