AW: AW: [AMBER] atomtypes in gaff

From: Aust, Susanne <saust.ipb-halle.de>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:27:19 +0100

Dear Francois,
I load the complex in xleap as pdb, so no name is necessary.
At my first trail I load the wrong pdb with ZNB in the pdb. I correct this to
ZNA (like in my ZNA.lib) and load the pdb again and then everything was read
in without error.
The ligand in the complex has the name ABI. The parameter for this ligand I
read in to xleap with loadamberparams bzim_correct.frcmod and loadamberprep
bzim_correct.prepin.
When I prepare my complex in xleap, there is no error and the pdb or mol2
from xleap looks o.k.
But after the minimization the ligand is not coordinated. With a wrong
benzimidazole-structure (the double bonds are not on the correct positions)
the ligand keeps coordinated.
It's difficult for me, to describe the problem, because I don't know exactly
at which position of the preparation line the failure occurs.
regards,
Susanne