Re: [AMBER] REMD

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:07:39 +0100

there is really nothing special about REMD in this regard. systems that work
in MD will work in REMD. you don't need to neutralize the charge just as you
don't for MD, but there might be reasons why you would want to do it (the
same as for MD).
keep in mind that remd on large proteins is not well studied- if you don't
have a lot of experience, make sure you are reading the literature and
following what other have done.