RE: [AMBER] Sander imin=5 option

From: Paul Mortenson <P.Mortenson.astex-therapeutics.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 16:09:54 +0100

Apologies - I thought I was running with a fully patched version of
AMBER 9, but wasn't ($AMBERHOME was pointing to the wrong place). When I
repeated the experiment with the correct version, I get a clear message
in mdout saying that PBCs are not supported by imin=5. That doesn't
solve my problem, but is at least explicit - it seems I'll have to split
the trajectory up.

Thanks,
Paul