[AMBER] parallel error

From: 廖青华 <fantastic_0919.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 08:31:27 +0100

Hi amber users,

I encountered the error of parallel calculations. I use the ifort compiler to compile amber, and also using mpich2 as parallel software. After compiling parallel vertion of amber, I run sander.MPI, but I got the error like this:

 application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 1) - process 0[unset]: aborting job:
application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 1) - process 0

I don't know what's the problem, can someone help me to figure it out? Any response will be appreciated.

All the best,

Qinghua Liao
 fantastic_0919.yahoo.com.cn or fantasticqhl.yahoo.com