[AMBER] dipole printing

From: Hemant Kumar <hemant.physics.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:58:29 +0100

Hi all,
I am using polarziable force fields ff02pol.r1.I want to see in my computation
"how induced dipole moments are changing with respect to time".
Manual suggests that it can be done by using namelist &dipoles,containing the
groups whose dipole printing is needed.
Now my problem is that I am restrainting a other group(whose dipole printing
is not required) also.
Is it possible to define other group just for dipole printing which is not used
for restaint?
Thanks in advance

With regrads,
Hemant Kumar