Re: [AMBER] problem with creation of prmtop and prmcrd files

From: Tom Joseph <ttjoseph.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 02:30:19 +0100

There is quite a bit wrong here. For example, some of your frcmod
files are screwed up and so leap did not load the extra force field
terms for your custom residues. For debugging purposes, try setting up
a much smaller system, with only one of your custom residues, and work
through the error messages from the beginning, one by one, making sure
each and every input file (prepin, frcmod, etc) is in the correct
format.

--Tom