Re: [AMBER] Improper dihedrals between residues?

From: Ben Roberts <roberts.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 20:12:07 +0100

Hmm. So, if I understand you, you're saying that the improper specs in
parm files are essentially ignored anyway?

If that's so, I'll just use rdparm to see what's going on. And if I
need to add an improper, it seems safest to follow Carlos' suggestion
and use an NMR-type restraint.

Thanks for the clarification!

Ben