Re: [AMBER] Improper dihedrals between residues?

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 17:28:04 +0100

it might be easiest to add this in the dihedral restraint section in the NMR
restraints. however, this will only work for sander.
another possibility if you are comfortable with the prmtop files is to add
one that leap "likes", and then edit the prmtop to change the atom number in
the 4th position.
there may be better solutions that others know about.