[AMBER] Problem with modified trna[Fwd: problem with creation of prmtop and prmcrd files]

From: <moitrayee.mbu.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 15:28:14 +0100

Dear Amber Users,

Probing a little further in the problem described below, I have found that if I
remove the modified trna residue AET from the pdb file as attached, there is no
problem in creating the topology and coordinate files. The prepi file that I am
using for AET has been created using antechamber from the Gaussian optimization
output. I am attaching the prepi file.
Also during the use of the antechamber to generate the desired prepi file, there
is a warning showing:
"The number of the ESP exceeds the MAXESP(20000),extend the size and reallocate
the memory"
Can this cause a problem?
Please help me with this problem.

Sincere Regards