Re: [AMBER] What is the parallel efficiency of amber10

From: Tom Joseph <ttjoseph.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 07:07:29 +0100

Efficiency depends, among other things, on the size of your simulated
system and the latency of your network interconnect. For large numbers
of atoms and something better than Ethernet with modern CPUs, the
efficiency/wallclock time tradeoff will likely be worth it. The best
way to answer this question is simply to try it yourself.

--Tom