Re: [AMBER] atom type

From: Taufik Al-Sarraj <taufik.alsarraj.utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 17:07:14 +0100

Hi,
I just want to close this thread properly, after looking more closely at
the atom types, i realized that there are mistakes in my atom types
assignments.
C=O should not be 'c2' but 'c' and the nitrogen in my molecule is type
'n' not 'n3'

now leaprc.gaff has all the parameters i need, which makes sense to me.

Best,
Taufik