Re: [AMBER] Can we use GROMACS or NAMD for MD, and then use MM-PBSA to culculate binding energy

From: Marc Baaden <baaden.smplinux.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 21:56:29 +0100

Dear Xueqin Pang,

I have been working on some scripts (derived from the original
Amber ones) to carry out mm-pbsa analysis with Gromacs. At the present
stage (sort of beta-testing) these scripts are not yet publicly available.
Anybody interested can contact me directly for more details.

Sincerely,
Marc Baaden

http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden.smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr