Re: [AMBER] ask for parm99MOD

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 21:12:47 +0100

sorry for the slow follow-up. here's another reference from my group. there
are certainly many other papers that are relevant, so make sure to check out
some of the ones we cite as well

**Okur, A., Wickstrom, L. and Simmerling, C.,* “Evaluation of salt bridge
structure and energetics in peptides using explicit, implicit and hybrid
solvation models”*, J. Chem. Theory Comput., 4:288-298 (2008)