Re: [AMBER] broken Ligand

From: Shubhra Gupta <shubhg.iiar.res.in>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 07:35:46 +0100

Dear Prof. Case:

Sorry for sparse information. I have attached the files. a.pdb file I got
after saving topology (a.prmtop) and parameters (a.inpcrd). I Sourced
leaprc.GLYCAM_06 and leaprc.gaff. For solvation I used TIP3PBOX and 7.0
buffer. min.in was input file to execute sander for minimization. Resulted
a_min.pdb is after minimization, where the ligand is broken.

Thanking You,

Shubhra