Re: [AMBER] Why NaCl or KCl solution?

From: Chih-Ying Lin <chihying.usc.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 03:11:21 +0100

Hi
I am going to simulate the lysozyme with some ligand in the low ionic strength phosphate buffer .

The buffer condition will be
(pH 7.2, 8.3 mM) and (pH 5.0 , 8.3 mM)

For the buffer condition (pH 7.2, 8.3 mM), I will use TIP3P water model and use CL- ions to nutralize the lysozyme (+8)
and cationic ligands.

Does my setting make sense?
Do you have any suggestion about this ?

Thank you