[AMBER] MM-PBSA and NetCDF

From: Bradshaw, Richard <richard.bradshaw08.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:38:13 +0100

Dear all,

I have a couple of quick questions. Does anyone know if the MM-PBSA scripts (specifically make_crd_hg.f) have support for reading netcdf trajectories made by PMEMD (ioutfm=1 option), or would I have to convert back to amber format before analysis?

Also, if I were to combine the coordinates and velocities file into one (ioutfm=1 and ntwv=-1) would ptraj have any trouble in reading this, and/or would it be able to split the netcdf file into two amber formatted .mdcrd and .mdvel files?

Many thanks,

Richard

--
Richard Bradshaw
Mres/PhD Student, Chemical Biology Centre