[AMBER] Re: Help with xleap

From: Taufik Al-Sarraj <taufik.alsarraj.utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 00:58:00 +0100

Hi Jayalakshmi,

I am not really qualified to answer technical questions

Maybe xleap is not installed yet on your computer, you have to create a
  link and reinstall ambertools

if i remember correctly i used
sudo ln -s /usr/lib/libXt.so.* /usr/lib/libXt.so
where * is the number you will find in your /usr/lib/ directory

i also cc'ed amber list serve in case i made the wrong recommendation,

Best,
Taufik