[AMBER] Re: About Amber installations

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:53:37 +0100

Hi Kumbhar,
Sorry, I don't use Amber10. You should address your question to:

"AMBER Mailing List" <amber.ambermd.org>

Registration is required first.

Good luck!

Alan

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 09:51, Navanath Kumbhar <nmk.biotechnology.gmail.com

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.