[AMBER] essential dynamics

From: Chunliyan <chunliyan.mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:23:23 +0100

Hi, all

         I want to perform essential dynamics analysis using IED. I have
generated the .ppj and .pev file using Ptraj. But when I use IED to
visualize the results. I found the protein shows abnormal. There are some
abormal bond between atoms. I don't know why. I want to get a pdb file from
PCA analysis and then to do domain motion analysis using DYNDOM software.
How to save a pdb file from PCA. Anyone can help me? The attatched is the
files I have produced using ptraj and the script I used. Thank you.

All the best,

-Chunli
chunliyan.mail.utexas.edu
<http://cn.mc150.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=chunliyan.mail.utexas.edu> or